We have been in Germany for just over three months. It doesn't feel like it has been that long and also feels like longer. Unfortunately, Mac has been gone a lot for work so we haven't been able to travel much together(he has seen several new places on his own). It's been hard to get completely settled because dealing with a painful knee and aggravated ankle
means that I can't stand very long so unpacking and cleaning has been
hard to do. And since Mac has been working so much, he has not been able
to help out with it either. Soon, he will be taking some leave and while our main goal is to finally get the house set up, we are also going to try to do a few day trips to see a few places and start exploring.
I finally started physical therapy a couple weeks ago. I have several exercises to help strengthen my leg. It is just going to be a long process to get back to where I was. I am also going to be trying to get back to eating better. Hopefully once the house is finally set up correctly, I will be able to get into a better routine and start moving forward.
I'm going to try to check in here more often.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment